Abdul-Rahman Al-Bader Sons Company was established in 1972 after the retirement of Sheikh Abdulrahman Al-Bader, the company's founder, who worked for 25 years at Saudi Aramco in the Facilities Department which plays a vital role in the development process in the Kingdom, Construction, maintenance, industrial works and extension of oil and gas networks.
Abdulrahman Al Bader Sons Company started as a small establishment under the C.R. No. 2059000032 with a few of employees and the investments does not exceed 20 thousand Saudi Riyals. Now under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and the our wise government in cooperation with Saudi Aramco, our investments exceeded 500 million Saudi riyals with the recruitment of more than 1100 skilled engineers, technicians, financial personnel and regular workers.